TEF Forum Spark of the Year 2011

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, I have voted, I dont know if it will make a difference,and, TBH, I was perhaps a little biased in that I gave my vote to a member that gave me some personal exceptional help this year.
That sounds like it may involve items from an 'Adult Toys' outlet, or Anne Summers shop. Please tell me I am mistaken.

Doc H.

That sounds like it may involve items from an 'Adult Toys' outlet, or Anne Summers shop. Please tell me I am mistaken.Doc H.
you are very much mistaken,

even if you included tool P**N then you still have a mistaken, yet filthy mind,

any chance AD3 could help me read it though!? ;) it seems much more interesting than mine! :D

Still only 43 votes though, forum members are losing interest I think? Thank you Apache for trying to get this bit of forum fun moving this year.

Doc H.

course we have,

I let you know who wins depending on how much beer they send me!

dancing girls, while not accepted as a form of bribery, are always welcome. :D

Not sure we have a procedure if we get a tie...............
Perhaps you had better start writing one ready to PM to Admin for when he log's back on!

Doc H.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:51 ----------

course we have,I let you know who wins depending on how much beer they send me!

dancing girls, while not accepted as a form of bribery, are always welcome. :D
I understand Admin accepts any UK currency to go and edit the voting.

Doc H.

Is it closed yet??????

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:45 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:43 ----------

Can *someone* please cast a vote for SL or SW in the next ten minutes?Please?
PMSL!!!!

:slap

You know the shield is only wood.....

It could of been sawn in half & shared you know!!!! :C :^O

We could not have a tie so I had to vote for Specs as he seems more deserving than I.Not sure if I am entitled to vote mind!
You plonker Rodney!!!!

its IS tied!!!

Admin is gonna be very very angry when he wakes up!!

:slap :slap:slap:slap

Oh Gawd! :_|

How are we going to do this? Saw it down the middle? :|

Not sure we have a procedure if we get a tie...............
Oh Gawd! :_| How are we going to do this? Saw it down the middle? :|
I think Apache should be working on a procedure he's had a few hours to think about it now? If not we could have a tie break dance off in front of the Strictly judges, or a penalty shot out, or a telephone vote with texts @