Tesco Burgers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Ok I'm getting so many now...........lets get them all here

To beef or not to beef that is the equestrian.

Just check my tesco burgers in the freezer.......aaaaaand theyrre of

strange how hamburgers is an anagram of shergars bum

Got a burger from tescos restaurant today, the bird serving asked if I wanted anything on it...........yes a fiver each way please.

Horse meat at tesco what next..................my Lidl pony

My mate is in hospital after eating a tesco burger....... he's got the trots but is in a stable condition.

Horse meat in Tesco burgers, that's nothing, they found a camel toe in a pair of Primark leggings.

Tesco burgers are nice, low in fat, low in cholesterol but a high shergar content.

The makers of Pepperarmi would like to reassure consumers that it is, in fact, a bit of an animal. They are just not quite sure which bit of what animal..........

I got saddled with a packet, so i had them for my tea. Now iv'e got the trots. Anyhow i cant see it being a problem if they are ate as part of a stable diet. I reckon there's Zebra in the barcode also. When the mrs saw them all i got was nag, nag, nag so i went back to the shop for some more as i reckon they wont have them furlong. I just woke up from a nap and have found a bit between my teeth

Cooking Instructions on Tesco Burgers

Cook Evenly either side untill going Good to Firm