Tester Rip Off On E Bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpy old spark

Reaction score
Calling ALL SPARKS

Just placed my moan on the QUESTION AND ANSWER board by mistake !!

please go and read it It will take me far to long to re do it

cheersX(

Sorry Grumpy. I have deleted the thread in Q & A. The reason being that I saw two titles the same and the one in Q & A was in the wrong place. So I deleted that one.

People know what you mean though. ;)

Was the item in question #280257772994 on ebay?
It can't be. That buyer has already left positive feedback as "Excellent".

unfortunately - the Advanced Search only allows us to check back as far as 15 days now. eBay, has made it easier for the scammers.

Mark my words - eBay will soon become a thing of the past and possibly get replaced by eBid UK.

It can't be. That buyer has already left positive feedback as "Excellent".unfortunately - the Advanced Search only allows us to check back as far as 15 days now. eBay, has made it easier for the scammers.

Mark my words - eBay will soon become a thing of the past and possibly get replaced by eBid UK.
or maybe TEF Auctions :D

They will Never take the money from the seller's Bank Account FS.

If the seller hasn't enough funds in their PP account - PP will only do an I.O.U for the sum owed. If they have a little amount in there, then that will be awarded to OP and the balance will be on an I.O.U.

I see you found the new "Gender" options that I have recently added, Flying Scotsman. - Well done. :D

I got my money back !!! The story is--------

I thought that I had got a great deal on e-bay Meggerltw315 for

Oh by the way Admin, I think I was suffering a "Homer moment" when I forgot how to post

cheers from a Happy GRUMPY

Oh - you have my sympathy. I sold an item and the postal order never recived. Bloke was a real ****.

Just glad you got your money back. Atleat sellers can't post negative feedback for you!

Anyone else fancy bidding on "guessyouwantthis"`s stuff, under a false name, for silly money?
Im actually trying to do this,

but it keeps coming back telling me i already have an account?!?!?!?

guess maybe I need another e.mail as well, so Im gonna get the missus to sign up too, she be glad of her own e.bay acc anyway and wont care about feedback. :D

You don't need another account - You just need a new email addy and your existing account.

But I didn't tell you that to auction wreck. That was because you wanted a new account for your missus. :D

PS. That seller hasn't got anything listed at present.