Thank god for eye wash

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Yes another on the job injury todayBlushing not my fault though.

Undertaking an installation of lighting & new radial sso circuit in garage conversion/extension & cu is at ceiling height in a small cloakroom.

Isolate all power up the steps to connect circuits & starts working away, look across to my left to put cutters on the shelf thats at eye level &....................................

Pussssssssssshhhhhhht

An eye full of air freshner from one of those auto dispensing freshners.

The chinese couple that own the place must have thought I was a right weirdo running out to the van with one eye firmly shut & the other leaking like I was crying.............. I knew that first aid kit would get used one day.

Evening Badge.

Yes I'm fine mate the glasses took most of the vapour, when I went in the place to 1st fix I thought Hmm smells nice (mountain pine).

It was more of a shock due to no lights been on ( only the trusty head lamp), didn't notice the freshner untill the face full hit me.

Not down the pub tonight then matey?

are u safe to go out ?????

i was pulling some cladding off a wall under some kitchen units this week

hammer claw behind the first one,pull,pull oh..........

smack on the mouth ........hand to my mouth looked at my hand...blood everywhere

i look like i have received a good kicking :^O :^O:^O

thank god i have a big nose it could have been worse

kids thought it was well funny

Evening Badge.Yes I'm fine mate the glasses took most of the vapour, when I went in the place to 1st fix I thought Hmm smells nice (mountain pine).

It was more of a shock due to no lights been on ( only the trusty head lamp), didn't notice the freshner untill the face full hit me.

Not down the pub tonight then matey?
no went friday instead,

going to bristol this afternoon too see my partener,

cant wait, the week has really been a long week :_|

no went friday instead, going to bristol this afternoon too see my partener,

cant wait, the week has really been a long week :_|
I'm glad you appear to have found the woman of your dreams Badge. :D

M107 - You are a heck of a boy, Mate. As long as you are alright - That is the main thing, mate. :)

And the same to you too Theory, Mate. :)