The Cheating Wife

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's Saturday morning and John was just about to start a round of golf. He suddenly realised he had forgotten to tell his wife that the repair man was coming round at 12 noon to fix the dishwasher. He heads back to the clubhouse and phones home to tell her.

"Hello," says a little girl's voice.

"Hello, it's Daddy," Says John. "Is Mummy near the phone?"

"No Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with uncle Frank."

After a brief pause John says, "But you haven't got an uncle Frank, honey!"

"Yes I do and he's upstairs in the bedroom with Mummy!"

"Okay then, here's what I want you do. Put the phone down, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout in to Mummy and uncle Frank that my car's just pulled up outside the house."

"Okay Daddy!" A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone.

"Well, I did what you said Daddy."

"And what happened?"

"Well, Mummy jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming, then she tripped over the rug and fell out of the front window. Now she's all dead."

"Oh my God ... And what about uncle Frank?"

"He jumped out of bed with no clothes on too and he was all scared, and he jumped out of the back window into the swimming pool, but he must have forgot that last week you took out all the water to clean it, so he hit the bottom of the pool, and now he's all dead too."

There was a long pause then John said, "Swimming pool? ..... Is this 9234762?"

He has to. ;) I imagine they don't actually speak in real life just PM each other! ]:)
S`funny, cos according to AD2, she`s "fit", yet the only time they converse is on here, but there`s a full 5 a side team of mini-admins????

I`d offer to mend the TV; but there isn`t much you can do with a smashed screen!!!!!

S`funny, cos according to AD2, she`s "fit", yet the only time they converse is on here, but there`s a full 5 a side team of mini-admins????I`d offer to mend the TV; but there isn`t much you can do with a smashed screen!!!!!
I expect the TV must work - entertaining the existing little uns whilst Admin is administrating and Admin 2 is joke hunting ;) .

that is unless you are suggesting.................... :eek:

Latest posts