The Euro...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

Blimey chaps have you seen the exchange rate?

I am off to Ireland for a quick vacation and acquired some Euros - as in very nearly 1:1 against the good old Pound Sterling.

Cancel all holidays within the EU and go to the USA this year I think.

Which island are you off to? I have been to Antigua, Trinidad, St Lucia, St. Vincent, Tortolla (in BVI) and have to say that I think Antigua was probably the nicest closely followed by Tortolla.

Only went there as in transit back from BVI on Air France back to Paris.

As long as its hot that's all that matters ad the currency is in your favour, cheaper than going to Bognor Regis.

Yeah. Originally thought of staying "local"ish i.e. short flight time, but don`t like temperatures (except sharm; but been there 3 times in last 12 months-time for a change). Most of the european hotels seem bad or very expensive. As you say, cheaper than staying at home m8

Well if you get there my friend have a blooming good time, the USD is weak at the moment and I don't see that changing over the next 12 months.

This exchange rate is a nightmare... good job i'm going all inclusive in 9 days time!

Latest posts