The girl from ISIS

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came up on the radio earlier...essentially this girl is a traitor and should be treated as such. 

But snowflake says no, she is a victim and must be Molly coddled by the state till she goes rogue and blows up a shopping centre (if there are any left) and then there will be an enquiry probably lasting several years chaired by someone with a knighthood.

:animal:

I’m white, heterosexual, middle class, married  .... and constantly feel sidelined

I live in Birmingham ....how do you think I feel ? 

That nonsense has escalated since then In my opinion .   

I remember the American media deciding  , or were ordered ,  to begin showing black people in more responsible  positions in society etc .   instead of bad guys .

All of a sudden in the US media ,  all the judges  became black ,  and all the  police Chief Detectives became black  ,  all so obvious  it has become ludicrous .  

In the UK its the fashion now  to showing a black guy with a white woman  for no particular purpose , as if they are getting every one used to it .    The last college prospectus I received , if I remember correctly , didn't actually have any white people in the photos at all  ,  plenty of African tribal dress ,  burkahs  (Whatever) Vietnamese  & Rasta,s  .

It needs to to left to occur naturally , if its forced upon people they react against it .    

Just let it happen , half the electricians I talk to at the wholesalers are asian or black  , we get on , because of the common cause I suppose .   

It works if you don't force it on people , anyone remember the first black footballer you saw on TV  , I think he played for West Ham  , forgot the name , but he looked odd & out of place then ,  but not now .   

One of the most respected sportsmen in this area was Cyril Regis  ,  played for Villa &  West Brom  ,  he was liked for who he was , his manner , his attitude , he rose above the racist comments from the brainless in the crowd  to become a local hero .  We forgot he was black , he was Cyril . Thats how it should be . 

This is Samsung's vision of the future.

Serious lack of white men however.

And after all that....

Home sec got it wrong and can't  make her stateless so it looks like she's coming home.....

Any new laws passed recently??? 
Apparently not. As her mum has a Bangladeshi passport she is also entitled to a Bangladeshi passport. It's her birth right, under Bangladeshi law, until she turns 21. So, she wasn't made stateless. I was listening to all the do gooders phoning in on LBC this morning. Saying the Government is wrong. They even brought out the race card. Saying I bet it'd be different if she was white British. As some have said, she committed treason, so let her rot. Bet if her first two kids were alive and well and she didn't fear for the one she's just had she'd be happy to stay where she is!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparentley not. As her mum has a Bangledeshi passport she is also entitled to a Bangladeshi passport. It's her birthright, under Bangladeshi law, until she tunrs 21. So she wasn't made stateless. I was listening to all the do gooders phoning in on LBC this morning. Saying the Goverment is wrong. They even broguht out the race card. Saying I bet it'd be different if she was white British. As some has said, she committed treason, so let her rot. Bet if her first two kids were alive and weell and she didn't fear for the one she's just had she'd be happy to stay where she is!!!

Was that the 10am to 1 pm slot on LBC ..... never listen to it.... James “ I won’t allow debate and free speech” O’Brien is in charge ...

Was that the 10am to 1 pm slot on LBC ..... never listen to it.... James “ I won’t allow debate and free speech” O’Brien is in charge ...
It was that slot. Totally agree about James O'Brien but he's not there at the moment but it was amazing how many people they let on asking for her to be allowed in versus those that wanted her to rot!!

It was that slot. Totally agree about James O'Brien but he's not there at the moment but it was amazing how many people they let on asking for her to be allowed in versus those that wanted her to rot!!

Hes a nasty piece of work, last time I called in and got on air, a couple of years ago, he did his usual “trick” of allowing the caller to say something, then cut them off, he then puts you “down” in a condescending way .... and you can’t respnd

LBC  and “free speech” ..... never on the James O’Brien show

I wonder if James would feel the same if this ISIS supporter moved into the house next to him??

Andy Guinness

On millionaires row ............. not sure that's going to happen

I'll be listening out for that .   I only drop in & out of LBC ,  sometimes eating dinner to the Nigel Farage show  ....today it seemed to be the Jacob Rees-Mogg show .

I gave up on LBC about 2 years ago ................. every show is a broken record IMHO

The other thing with her wishing to return home is if you do a search there's a fair few from other countries who want to 'return home'. US, Canada...... 

Isis losing power. Good way to get radicals in place..... 

Theres certainly  a lot of Brexit on there .

Some years  ago I used to enjoy  Talk Radio  until it became Talk Sport .   One presenter was even arrested on there ...forgot his name now . 

They did a good conspiracy theory session on there , about once a month , with a regular caller from the Potteries I think ,  who was in touch with a leading Alien   ,  he would quote the teaching of this guy ...his name was something like Etruria  .  He had a quote  to cover virtually everything . I think he must have phoned home  and gone by now.  

Then the usual  Kennedy Assassination theorists ,  Flat Earthers ,  Holocaust deniers  and that international secret society whose name escapes me ...who are really running the world from a secret bunker .    But always worth a listen . 

No  not  Bilderberg  Zee  ,  I don't know that name .      I just googled ...I was thinking of The Illuminati  .  The enlightened ones  , thats them , they control everything along with The Freemasons   and the Knights Templar   .  Apparently .  

Some years  ago I used to enjoy  Talk Radio  until it became Talk Sport .   One presenter was even arrested on there ...forgot his name now . 
Was it something like  Costos  ??    A shock jock  type .    No mention on Google   ...its obviously a conspiracy .!

In the days of Jon Gaunt  & James Whale  & others