The Gorilla

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

androiduk2002

Reaction score
A man walks into an exotica pet shop, an assistant say " can I help you sir ?"

man looks at the assistant and replys "Im looking for something differant",

the assistant says " we have snakes, spiders, lizards of all types" , man looks disappointed and replies "I have had all of those I was hoping for something differant", the assistant looks around the shop and see's they are alone and answers " well we do have 1 differant animal but !" the mans jumps in " what it is " the assistant walks to the back of the shop and becons the man to follow him , the man does, they walk out into a back store room at the other side of the room is a heavy door, the assistant opens the door and walks in , as the man enters the room he see's a very heavy gauge steel cage, in the far corner sits a gorilla ! ! , the man snaps round at the assistant and says excitedly " I have got to have it ! ! " , the assistant says to the man " this animal needs special care and before I will hand him over I have to come around and see where he will live" the man agrees he pays,they set a date for the assistant to visit to check on the cage and where the gorilla will live.

The man returns home and gets intouch with a cage manufacturer, they agree a price and the order is placed, several days later the cage is fitted into the basement of the mans victorian town house.

The assistant arrives on the agreed day in large van, he enters the mans house and is shown to the cage, he inspects the cage , every weld every bolt and congratulates the man on a nice job, he goes back to the van to get the gorilla, the gorilla is lead into the cage and uncollared.

The assistant starts to give the man care advice for the animal (he isnt a member here so doesnt have a vet :) ), as the assistant is about to leave he says to the man "oh one last thing ......... never ever touch the gorilla ! ! ! " the man looks confused thinking why would I want to ? he agrees with the assistant and they bid each other fairwell.

As time ticks by the man takes loving care of his gorilla and the gorilla becomes more acustomed to the man, one day the man thinks , why cant I touch my gorilla ? I trust him he seems scared of me ? and so decides he will try to touch the gorilla that evening when he feeds him .

He enters the basement slightly nervous, he places the gorillas food bowl in the cage and waits , as the gorilla moves to get some food the man reaches into the cage and gently touchs the gorilla on the arm .............................

the gorilla goes wild roaring and jumping up and down he moves to the bars and starts to shake them violently, the man backs up towards the door , he sees the bars starting to weeken and leaves the room and shuts the door locking it tight, he hears the bars rip from the wall and hears the clang as they hit the floor, he runs up the stairs and locks the door at the top of the stairs, leans against it and takes a deep breath , only to jump as he hears a crash as the bottom door is smashed from its hinges !!!!!! the man runs to the door at the bottom of the next flight of stairs , he can hear the thud thud thud as the gorilla climbs the stairs toward him , he opens the door runs inside locks the door and runs up the stairs only to hear crash as the next door is smashed apart ! ! ! the man runs up to the next door opens it enters the first floor locks the door and heads to the door to the second floor again he hears CRASH as the door at the bottom of the stairs is smashed in followed by thud thud thud. he opens the door enters the stair case and locks it fast behind him runs up the stairs and enters the second floor closing and locking the door he drags a sideboard infront of the door and heads to the last flight of stairs heading to the loft space, hearing the door at the top of the first floor smashed open he runs up the stairs into the loft he closes the door locks it and moves everything he can in front of the door, all the time hearing thud thud as the gorilla walks up the stairs to the second floor ! ! ! SMASH GOES THAT DOOR he can hear the splintering of the wood as the sideboard is smashed apart ! ! the man walks slowly backwards into the corner of the loft cowering he drops to his knees !!!!!!!

THUD THUD THUD THUD the gorilla aprroaches the door to the loft ! ! ! a loud thud as the gorilla hits the door splinters of wood debris of everything infront of the door smashing and crashing all around the man cowering in the corner ! ! !

The gorilla starts to move towards the man cowering and sobbing in the corner , the gorilla stands in front of the man looks deeply into his eyes , and like a flash he he taps the man on the should turns around and runs away shouting tag your it as he runs down the stairs ................

:coat :coat :coat

lolGod i bet your fingers are killing you after typing all that out
Far from it :^O I do have 2 others of similar length , but will hold fire for now to allow people to go OMG or stop giggling.

Or allow admin to increase hard drive capacity

ROTFWL

Was nearly a bit TL;DR, and the amount of stairs nearly confused me, but lol anyway!

Far from it :^O I do have 2 others of similar length , but will hold fire for now to allow people to go OMG or stop giggling.Or allow admin to increase hard drive capacity

ROTFWL
Ah - post them!