The New Quiz is up and running....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
The New Quiz is now up and running.. The first exhibit for you to try is the "UK Driving Theory Test".

Each quiz can only be tried ONCE.

The link is the first button on the second row.

Enjoy.

I would just like to state - in our common defence -

Neither Mrs. KME nor myself have EVER seen or sat a "driving theory" test.

With that in mind, I`se happy ( more than can be said for Admin!!!! Hope he doesn`t own ANYTHING with wheels - It may be time to consider NOT walking on pavements:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

I had a very short verbal test at the end of my test but that was yonks ago! :^O

I do think that a 'refresher' test every ten years for motorists could be a good idea though. After all you are driving a potentially lethal chunk of metal!

KME - I pressed the "Submit" button to see if I had fixed it properly (after previously completing the quiz, hitting the submit button and seeing a message saying that there was an error in the files. ) I thought I am not going to fall for that again.

After correcting it and pressing the submit button, I found that I had ineed, corrected the problem file. Unfortunately - I forgot that everyone had ONE chance at doing it.

SO, I did it under *welsh.wizard* - (Yes - he agreed that I could use his turn). ]:)