The spread of equality .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone on here a while back pointed out the  obvious change in TV adverts  & some programmes  which suddenly make a point of  often showing mixed race couples and mixed race bunches of children   etc  .     

So the other day I had the misfortune to watch the  programme whose name has escaped me ............ three contestants , an annoying host  guess what the computer generated characters are acting out a phrase or saying .    ( The missus watches it ) .....Catchphrase !!!!!   Thats it .

Noticed that brown characters have been added  to almost each set.     That doesn't bother me as such , its the fact that someone has ordered them to do it .

Bit like American TV movies  , cop dramas etc ...........  without fail these days every police station chief  or Mayor  is a black guy ,   a politically correct effort to be shown as the good guys not the bad .

If the series "Friends" were to be made today , one of them would be an Afro- American  as they say.  

Just saying .    

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit like the Christmas adverts with people of religions in them that don't celebrate Christmas

Yes , the ones I saw show a "typical "  family Christmas dinner  consisting of about  40 people  from all races & religions .     I think they left the Red Indians out which is a disgrace  in today's Britain .   :C   

Speaking  as an ethnic minority  I seem to be accepted by all the Indians , Pakistanis , Sikhs , West Indians , Chinese , Vietnamese  and Eskimos  in the area. 

Last edited by a moderator: