They do grow on trees..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also an empty packet of savory flaoured Transformer-snacks there too. :p

Exto. What is the length on those sidecutters Mate?

That is the Maximum length that I like my side cutters to be.

I have been looking at the "Bahco 2101S-160 Ergo Ins Side Cutting Pliers"

Look carefully, it's live and the pullcord has been opened for testing purposes..http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t40/foulplay15/PICT0001-2.jpg

:^O

(Theres a lighting fitting at the bottom and a choc block too..)
External influences???? YEP all of them!! :D

You been prowlin' round my garden while I was out???X(X( X(

The choc block is safe cuz the screws aren't tightend...

so if it rains you can pull the wires out quick! :)

hope you didn't find the water feature with a double socket screwed onto some MDF floating in the middle of the pond...

and lead going to pond pump & filter! :eek: :O] :)

:^O :^O:^O:^O

And just for the record, these cables were feeding a Shed & Garage, they were on their own fuse-board and meter..

I disconnected the supply and labeled the board accordingly..

And just for the record, these cables were feeding a Shed & Garage, they were on their own fuse-board and meter..I disconnected the supply and labeled the board accordingly..
you do realise that ABC is gonna be without any lights in his den now.? :^O :^O:^O

From a PIR point of view this has to be one of the most unbelievable disregards for the dangers of electricity..

:(

From a PIR point of view this has to be one of the most unbelievable disregards for the dangers of electricity.. :(
that you can see,!!!!!

Good old Part P looking after jo public

good job Ext that your being squeezed for every penny to keep up with regs etc to make sure you are safe

but dont cut the seals on the cut out its a no no !!!

X(X(X( X(

I hope you isolated it..

and cut it back real short... :D

(with them new side cutters!) :^O :^O

to stop accidental re-energising of the circuit???? ?:| ]:)

Hey, EXT????They hadn`t exported a TN earth, had they????

]:) :eek: ? :|
TN-S..

As for isolation, the fuses were removed, an unsatisfactory inspection label added and a Warning Do not use label next to the Main switch..

(I wasn't allowed to disconnect, the tenant wanted the Landlord to see it...)