Tiger Woods

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking a break from the golf circuit in Ireland, Tiger Woods driving his new Chrysler car, stops for fuel at a petrol station.

The attendant greets him in typical Irish manner, "Top o' the morning to ya!", totally unaware who the golf pro is.

As Tiger gets out of the car, 2 golf tees fall out of his pocket.

"So what are those, son?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Tiger.

"And what would ya be usin 'em for?" inquires the Irishman.

"Well, they're for resting my balls on when I drive," replies Tiger.

"Jaysus, Mary an Joseph!", exclaims the Irish attendant.

"What will those fella's at Chrysler think of next!"

Why?

They tend to take themselves so seriously......

20 years ago, I was in the Navy. In P`mouth one weekend, American ship in. The Yanks generally tried to be nice to us - they wanted invites aboard `cos they were "dry" ships (no booze).!!!!!

One Ami - mid 20`s noisy, brash annoying.....in the bar, trying to drink locals out. Mistake. He peed off a few of the boys that night, so they "helped" him back to his ship, via a tattoo parlour.

I would have loved to have been a fly-on-the-wall next day. This guy had a union jack tattooed on his back - not a small one either.......

Why?They tend to take themselves so seriously......

20 years ago, I was in the Navy. In P`mouth one weekend, American ship in. The Yanks generally tried to be nice to us - they wanted invites aboard `cos they were "dry" ships (no booze).!!!!!

One Ami - mid 20`s noisy, brash annoying.....in the bar, trying to drink locals out. Mistake. He peed off a few of the boys that night, so they "helped" him back to his ship, via a tattoo parlour.

I would have loved to have been a fly-on-the-wall next day. This guy had a union jack tattooed on his back - not a small one either.......
lol - now that IS funny!

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Good Grief - You were still in the Navy at 46 year old?

:D

"top o' the mornin to ya" is /was a saying used in the bog Ireland. The Bog being Down the country, where the Culchies live. A Culchie being a person who lived outside the city of Dublin.

And the usual reply was " and the rest of the day to yerself."

Macca

"top o' the mornin to ya" is /was a saying used in the bog Ireland. The Bog being Down the country, where the Culchies live. A Culchie being a person who lived outside the city of Dublin.And the usual reply was " and the rest of the day to yerself."

Macca
as a person from that particular part of the world,

I think you are talking total and utter SH1TE

depends if your talking north or south,

then it depends if your talking north or south, of ther north or south,

then, where are ye talking about,?

north or south?

makes a difference if yer a culchie, birchie, danny, jack, mcCooie or whatever you want to accuse them o being........

get yer geography right.......