timer socket

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL M

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a socket outlet with an integral timer,i have tried all the usual wholesalers and they only do them for outdoors,i know you can use the plug in variety but they look a bit gash,any help appreciated.Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

sorry mate

just read your post again you want a indoor one haha

no good mate,i dont want IP rated,i can get them ,i want the same set up but not IP,its for an office you see.but thanks for trying to help mate cheers.Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

i have to admit i have never seen or heard of anybody doing them...would be good if somebody did them could use a few myself lol

looks like i spotted a gap in the market,dragons den here we come.Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:^O

debrah would love it, you could hook her 240v rabbit up to it, wake her at 6 in the morning

buzzzzzzzzzz

hahahahahha

im sorry i cant be a party to inflicting pain on rabbits:^O:^O im a trainee rabbit claw clipper you know;)]:)Guiness Drink

no not yetBlushing the little swine keeps scratching me when i pick him/she up(how can you tell the sex of a rabbit) next door neighbour has got a grinding wheel in his shed might try it:^OGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

no not yetBlushing the little swine keeps scratching me when i pick him/she up(how can you tell the sex of a rabbit) next door neighbour has got a grinding wheel in his shed might try it:^OGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Just googled it and....well....

If it was me i'd rather not know.

gotta get upclose and personal. :eek:

I'd take it to a vet and ask them. :)

i cant pick him up to get him to the vets:_| Bane recipe for Rabbit hotpot me thinks:pGuiness Drink

{{{{ APACHEEEE }}}}
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

Mature male rabbits have obvious testicles. Harder when they are younger.

I looked on youtube so see if I could find a video of sexing rabblts but was horrified to find hundreds of videos of rabbits having sex. WHY would you post that?

(Also "sex rabbit" finds many references to another kind of rabbit Blushing)

If, for any reason the police were to seize my computer I dread to think of the conclusions they'd draw ; \