Tips And Tricks Of The Trade

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greensparky

Reaction score
Hi every one can anyone tell me how to get in this area, why is it password protected wouldn't it make life easier if we could all access this area I thought thats what this forum was about making life easier.

Hi greensparky, to access tips and tricks of the trade you need a password from one of the administrators. They did give me a reason for this but I forget. Think its somethng to do with the title. You just need to send a pm to one of the administratirs and they wil sort it for youPray

Hi every one can anyone tell me how to get in this area, why is it password protected wouldn't it make life easier if we could all access this area I thought thats what this forum was about making life easier.
my one doesnt work anymore :(
If you both PM Admin, he will sort you out with a password. :)

Hi greensparky, to access tips and tricks of the trade you need a password from one of the administrators. They did give me a reason for this but I forget. Think its somethng to do with the title. You just need to send a pm to one of the administratirs and they wil sort it for youPray
This thread is Password protected for Electricians & Trainee Electricians Only.