Tips & Tricks Of The Trade

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimG

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Can someone pls tell me how to acquire a password to hook into this site?

I've emailed 'Admin' well over a week ago but have received nout thus far.

JimG.

Hi Folks,Can someone pls tell me how to acquire a password to hook into this site?

I've emailed 'Admin' well over a week ago but have received nout thus far.

JimG.
Good evening JimG.

If you have not received a PM or e-mail, not sure which you sent, I can assure Admin will reply ASAP. It is my understanding there have been some technical problems with some parts of the PM system, I believe the whole system had to be disabled a few days ago whilst trying to resolve the problem, additionally I also understand Admin has been rather rushed recently with various personal commitments.

If you have no reply within a couple of days perhaps try a second request. If any of the other moderators know any different I am sure they will correct my post.

Don't not worry JimG, you have not been forgotten. Full service will be resolved ASAP.

Doc.H

Good evening JimG.If you have not received a PM or e-mail, not sure which you sent, I can assure Admin will reply ASAP. It is my understanding there have been some technical problems with some parts of the PM system, I believe the whole system had to be disabled a few days ago whilst trying to resolve the problem, additionally I also understand Admin has been rather rushed recently with various personal commitments.

If you have no reply within a couple of days perhaps try a second request. If any of the other moderators know any different I am sure they will correct my post.

Don't not worry JimG, you have not been forgotten. Full service will be resolved ASAP.

Doc.H
as ive never looked in the thread what goes on in there.how do u pm admin

as ive never looked in the thread what goes on in there.how do u pm admin
Click on user control panel.

Choose 'send new message'

Enter Admin, into Recipient Username(s)

Enter title and message, send.

regards

Don

Hi Doc,

No response from 'Admin' as yet? Perhaps the end of the world has happened & I've missed it?

JimG.

got my pass word last week it dont work

came to the conclusion if no one has a pass word

and i gain access i will be on my own

I waiting for a reply as well. Im sure admin will get around to it ASAP but hes a busy man you know.

Hi Doc,

Just re-sent P/W request to Admin -lets see where this goes.

Cheers,

JimG.

If anyone wants a password made up for them (providing that you are an electrician or a trainee and can prove this) you will then qualify for a password to enter the tips of the trade.

Thanks

AD2

Don't want to be impertinant but.........why do you have to be "special" to have access? I am a fully fledged time served 30 years in the trade spark, but obviously won't be gaining access to this part of the site, as I won't be proving this to anyone. Unless of course they intend to give me cash:)Guiness Drink

Latest posts