Todays Eicr On A Mobile Installation

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't sure what I should put on the report............they need a satisfactory report so the wagon can be used at a show for

the public next week :slap

Wasn't sure what I should put on the report............they need a satisfactory report so the wagon can be used at a show for

the public next week :slap
Funny that.  If I tell my MOT tester that it has to pass as I need to use it tomorrow, he seems to take no notice.

Should be interesting when I give them the report with a big red UNSATISFACTORY on it..............I could be busy for the rest of the week.

Gawd!!!!!!!

you lot are getting toooooo   fussy....

after a few Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness

that all looks good to me......

Always leave a few complicated looking wires poking out....

so the customer thinks you are very clever and its all high-tech..... 

If you conceal everything in a neat and tidy (and safe) fashion, the customer thinks its all easy and a piece of piss!!!!!

So if it looks complicated you can charge more per hour!!!

bigger profit = more beer money! Guinness   Guinness   Guinness

well the genny provides a 32amp supply.

The supply cable is 4mm YY.

Lots of circuits........  the biggest being a ring final with 4x double sockets on it :shakehead

The smallest ring final has .....................wait for it..............................yes one double socket.

One circuit with 1x fcu & 2x sso is obviously an addition as it is wired in flat T/E.

I was asked what could be done  ]:)    .................................torching it wasn't the answer they were wanting :slap :slap