Tonights fun and games

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
Me and the mrs drove up to the country park where we like to go again tonight, boy did we have some fun. we park up, have a stroll through the fields and if it's late we stand on the top of the hill and watch the sunset.

Well the last time we went we had 2 creepy looking guys following us around, they didn't actually follow us, but they seemed to keep appearing everywhere we went, Anyway tonight we pulls on to the car park and hadn't even got out of the car when this black VW van pulls in and parks alongside us, shortly followed by a silver Volvo, both vehicles had single male occupants in them.

At this point I click what's going on and decide to have a laugh, we drive up to the next car park, about 5 minutes later the Volvo puts in an appearance, he parks right at the bottom of the car park out of sight of us,we remain in the car admiring the view. 10 minutes after that the VW pulls in and parks opposite us, game on.

We drive back to the other car park, get out of the car and walk off down one of the paths, the car park is empty, as we are heading down the path a small van pulls in, it's an on call service engineer, obviously he's parked up having his tea, we remain at the bottom of this path, listening quietly, it's now begining to go dark, suddenly we see the VW again, he pulls up see's our car is empty and heads off in the opposite direction, we can hear him as he stumbles about in the dark, we sit quietly laughing to ourselves.

Shortly after we hear someone come crashing through the undergrowth heading in our direction, we emerge from the darkness and walk back up the path, almost bumping into Mr VW hurtling in the other direction, he sees us but has no option but to continue his "jog" along the dark forest path.

Obviously they are a group of doggers, they are a real pain in the bum, creeping around and following you, it's just a pity the service guy was still sat in his van, I'd have loved to have let Mr VW's tyres down.lol

I'm all for people having a good time and all that, but each to their own, last year we had the police out because these weirdo's were openly propositioning people in broad daylight, and there were children about!  I may have to go up there one night and drop the wife off, then park up a few hundred yards away and see what happens, it would be interesting to see how they'd react when they realised she had the beast of bodmin with her.

Tony has met the beast, she has no prejudices, she hates everyone.lol

Story does not make sense to me. I thought dogging was a couple having sex in a car, so surely they just want to drive to a quiet car park and get on with it. What's all this creeping about the woods lark? 

Obviously I move in different circles.

P.S I have never understood a "country park" either. I am surrounded by countryside, why would anyone want to make it into a park?

Story does not make sense to me. I thought dogging was a couple having sex in a car, so surely they just want to drive to a quiet car park and get on with it. What's all this creeping about the woods lark? 

Well no, it's actually partly that but it ... erm... I mean, I have no idea either.

Obviously I move in different circles.

P.S I have never understood a "country park" either. I am surrounded by countryside, why would anyone want to make it into a park?
Apparently there are some people who like to perform in front of an audience,some even encourage audience participation!, the trouble is that some of these weirdo's think that every couple is out looking to have sex in front of an audience, even if you just happen to be out for a walk.

A country park is an area of land, usually composed of fields and wooded area's in between built up area's, they are designed to give the people some green open space to visit and are often quite large, a lot bigger than a typical park that you may find in a town.

I  have been visiting this place man and boy, I've trained police dogs here, done a lot of my courting here, brought my kids and my grandkids here, and I resent the fact that a few oddball perverts are intent on destroying it,