try again

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassmanagain

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Had problems viwing threads as bassman so reregistered as bassmanagain, any ideas as to why it wouldnt let me open threads when signed in. I could open the threads as a visitor and view two before being asked to join.

Anyway will try this for a while and see what happens. I have been looking for a while and seems a very helpful site to a lot of rookies.

:x

Hi everyone Had problems viwing threads as bassman so reregistered as bassmanagain, any ideas as to why it wouldnt let me open threads when signed in. I could open the threads as a visitor and view two before being asked to join.

Anyway will try this for a while and see what happens. I have been looking for a while and seems a very helpful site to a lot of rookies.

you did donate to admins coffee pot didnt you ?:| :|

only joking, probably admins not clicked an option for your profile or somewthing. best just pm admin and ask them..

Hi everyone Had problems viwing threads as bassman so reregistered as bassmanagain, any ideas as to why it wouldnt let me open threads when signed in. I could open the threads as a visitor and view two before being asked to join.

Anyway will try this for a while and see what happens. I have been looking for a while and seems a very helpful site to a lot of cookies.

prefer rich tea's myself :^O :^O:^O