Twin Mains supply to double socket socket

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you listing no departures, it just goes to show you don't understand BS7671. Read Appendix 15, page 505, item (iv). Where you get your qualifications from, copied off the internet?
Oh dear! :oops:

I am still awaiting your link that states twisting conductors is good practice and should be done to comply with BS7671 as per some of your earlier posts on this thread?

Its been a few days now since my previous post where I stated my industry standard reference. Copied here again in case you missed it?
dont twist cables.JPG

Also in case you have not noticed the guidance in Appendix 15, kindly copied and posted by Kerching for the benefit of others reading..
relates to the design of ring final circuits for use in household and similar premises.. Which basically means it is not applicable to non-domestic premises.!!

So perhaps you could provide link(s) to your BS7671 guidance / regulations that state Ring Finals should not be installed in a factory?

If you are unable to provide a link I may be tempted to quote some recently used phrases..
such as:-
it just goes to show you don't understand BS767
Where you get your qualifications from, copied off the internet?

(But neither are the most helpful or constructive comments to assist with a wider general understanding of BS7671 etc)

I assume a person of your knowledge can provide some comprehensive and factually accurate links to back up your claims..?
AS I do get very concerned about the increasing number of keyboard, ego-building, hero's, who like to post miss-information...
which does not help the significant number of forum members who maybe just reading and not contributing to the various discussions. such as this one.

Please post you link(s) promptly to settle this confusion.. Without resorting to insults or defamatory comments to other members..
And remember.. this industry is very very very big..
and there are many many many persons who have achieved significant qualification, experience, knowledge and understanding..

So it can be a bit arrogant and probably incorrect to assume you know more than other members who are contributing..
Most genuinely qualified and experienced electricians don't really need to go 'blowing their own trumpet'!

Again... I await your links with interest?