Tysoft Easycert and Uploading to NICEIC portal

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning

I'm a newbie posting here and am after some advice please?

How easy it is to transfer certificates from Easycert to the NICEIC portal?

Is it possible?

Thank you

never tried, but why would you want to? Easycert has on-line backup, and there's no compulsion to uplaod to NICEy site. I'm guessing you can export a PDF file and upload that to NiCEy portal.

FWIW I have always avoided scheme certificate systems.

why ? Because using a 3rd party system allows me to change schemes and as yet, never loose the ability to recall certificates, often many years after the event.

As Binky said...    Why would you want to??

There is no obligation to have to upload copies of any certificate(s) to anywhere..

Providing you issue appropriate certificates to all customers where you have undertaken work requiring any one of the certificates/reports as per the model forms in BS7671..

AND...  you have access to copies of the certificates/reports you have issued...

Then all is good... :Salute

( don't forget hand-written hard-copy certificates are still perfectly acceptable...

and they cannot be uploaded!!)

Along with the address, date, & type of work completed, I think the only other info you may be required to submit is a certificate serial number?

Just adopt whatever certification method best suits your working methods and filing system..

and don't worry about non-essential tasks.

( p.s. welcome to the forum..   Guinness though Pubs may be 'Covid-closed'..  Our virtual bar is stocked and fully operational! )  

Latest posts