unit 3 exam ( 2330-203 ) result >

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Plate

Reaction score
Hello everyone, good evening .

I just want to let you all know that your advice and information through your years and years of experience was a big help for me .. I called my instructor last Friday to ask about the result of my practical exam ...

this is it >> for my installation part was very good including the testing side but for one issue, my conduit pipe bending for bulkhead luminaire bit collapse , 'twas not perfectly bend , which is I was aware before hand , but i did not bother to change it, I focus more on my termination and besides there were no more spare at all since 4 of them had broke or snap the conduit by the other students... He / they gave me credit on it

For my paper work side << as what he said that the way how he/they see it looks like I have spend more effort on it so they gave me credit on that as well .

Overall grade was DISTINCTION .. ( ;) again thank you all for your help .. I'm getting ready again for the other exam next month science side ..

BTW pictures included during the installation exam .

again , thank you all for your help.

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

Absolutely great result Mate. Well Done. :Applaud

what is the isolator like to wire? I havent a clue on how to wire it.

What's the black cable in the first picture mate. I'm prob being well thick lol
you scared me with that mate . LOL it's only a shadow , I've checked my pone again, but when I edit it in picassa it create a shadow .. all the cable in CU were only Brown and Blue and the yellow/green..

thanks bro.