vauxhall Combo van........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jibspark

Electrician
Reaction score
could someone tell me if the front passenger seat in a new combo is adjustable?

put a deposit down today on a 55 plate today and i was just wondering......

Hi i have got an 05 plate combo and the passenger seat does not adjust forward or backward. But it does fold down flat giving that extra bit of room when needed.

Hope that helps

Regards Stu

Hi i have got an 05 plate combo and the passenger seat does not adjust forward or backward. But it does fold down flat giving that extra bit of room when needed.Hope that helps

Regards Stu
cheers stu, that helps alot, does it recline at all?

lol i might end up putting some corsa seats in it if they fit.

how do you find the van in general?

Good little van. Does everything i need. The space between the roof and the front window comes in handy for the capping. It fits in just nice from front to back with a couple of bunjee cords in the middle to hold it up.

Just to let you know, i got mine this weekend and have been playing around with it, if you look under the passenger seat you should find the two levers that are usually connected to the bar for sliding the seat back and forth, if you get a couple of stubby screwdrivers and lift both levers like you would with the bar you can slide the seat back. :D