Virtual Easter Egg Fest

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
As the title says

Who would you give a Virtual Easter Egg to in these troubled times?    Who gets your praise for "above and beyond"

not in any order as they are ALL equally amazing

ALL NHS staff for putting their lives on the line daily....includes private care homes, caters etc

ALL services and delivery staff

ALL emergency workers

EVERYONE who's is abiding by the rules......and an Easter Egg full of 🐶 💩 for those that don't 

ALL NHS staff for putting their lives on the line daily ....as they need mentioning twice

People working in their sheds 3D printing visors and making masks. I am supporting a site that is making masks and giving them away to anyone that wants one. People are sending money to cover costs or , not wanting a mask and just donating. Spare money is being sent to a schoolboy in nE who is printing 3D visors and giving away to whoever needs them

It  restores  your faith in human nature .   

I just  thought of a couple of  things that stayed with me over the years , I'm sure theres more :--

1)  Something I remember well ... on the night of the Birmingham Pub bombings  someone was ordered to recall  ALL off duty NHS staff .......  to find they were already on their way  .  

2)  The B,ham Black cabs all queuing up to ferry the injured to hospitals .   Just wonder if Uber would do the same today.