Visonic Wireless Alarm Frequencies - 868-1 vs 868-1:012

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven24

Reaction score
Hi.
I've a Visonic wireless alarm system. The existing wireless PIR sensors are all marked 868-1:012. I'd like to add some more sensors, and I've found some that are listed as 868-1.
Are these likely to be compatible with my system?
Thanks for any help

Although all the devices look the same, Visonic did make some for those who had enough money that were on a slightly different frequency, it was their way of stopping you from getting another alarm company to add devices to your system. I do not have the frequencies to hand, so my only suggestion would be, buy ONE of the new devices and see will it "Learn" to your system.

Although all the devices look the same, Visonic did make some for those who had enough money that were on a slightly different frequency, it was their way of stopping you from getting another alarm company to add devices to your system. I do not have the frequencies to hand, so my only suggestion would be, buy ONE of the new devices and see will it "Learn" to your system.

iirc there are only 2 frequency versions, 433 & 868mhz

Latest posts