W-heyyyyyyyy

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, Slips.

Apache - it is the 17th Edition.

I passed the 2382 tonight, not easy at my age Pray
Good work mateApplaud Smiley:D, i do believe you have earned a drinkGuiness Drink:^O

I am waiting to hear back from the college about doing mine in september, i hope i can because the next available slot is in januaryX(.

Its took me about 3 months to find a place in London.
Thats a little bit of a surprise:O i would of thought there was more places available up in the big smoke;) :) :^O , i guess places are scarce because the regs have just changed over.

Round by me the colleges are giving priority to all their present students, but they said they might be able to squeze me in because i only need to do the top up course instead of th ful course.

Thats a little bit of a surprise:O i would of thought there was more places available up in the big smoke;) :) :^O , i guess places are scarce because the regs have just changed over.Round by me the colleges are giving priority to all their present students, but they said they might be able to squeze me in because i only need to do the top up course instead of th ful course.
Quite a few of the training centers and Colleges have closed down these departments because of the high failure rates, 90% of which was due to foreign students who could hardly speak or write English. I know this from friends who sat these various courses.

Quite a few of the training centers and Colleges have closed down these departments because of the high failure rates, 90% of which was due to foreign students who could hardly speak or write English. I know this from friends who sat these various courses.
I know what you mean mate, when i did the 2330 my last year was the last year the college offered the 2330 and so my class was the last group to go through it. The college then offered th 2351 to replace the 2330 and it was pretty much a waterd versionof the 2330, for example all the exams were multiple choice.

On my very final day of the 2330 the college decided that my class would also sit the 2351 exams (no doubt because they got more money that way) and we did all the exams in one day (more like one morning), they were all multiple choice exams which were very easy (maybe because we had all been revising for and sitting written exams for the 2330).

What was really surprising was that my class were sitting the 2351 exams with people from the 2351 course that were re-sitting the exams (and most of them failed the resits), i guess because they 16 year olds who didnt take the course very seriously because it was free for them.

I can put the big red book back under the wobbly table leg now.
PMSL

:^O :^O:^O

CLASSIC m8!! I think scoob worth a comment like that!!!!

oh by the way Congrats on 17th as well!!!Guiness Drink

and

My o-S-g has the same ISBN as yours. ;)

Congratulations mate Guiness Drink , did mine 3 weeks ago and passed - no mean feet after nearly 20 years out of the game! 3 day course nearly blew me head off but I managed 96% :^O