Well, howdy diddly do one and all.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABC Technical

Reaction score
Hi peeps, I am a soon to be 40yr old Electrical engineer and electronics technician, I have C&G 2377/02 and a "college diploma" in electronic practice and theory.

Now I know this may be a bit late in life for me but, can anyone tell me the best route here?

I am going to be doing my 17th ed course and also the 2230.

Some of the sparks I work with are telling me to do the 2230 first and some say the 17th ed.

What do you all think? ?:|

I run my own business as a part time PAT tester, my main income is from the electronics side of things and I just want to concentrate more on the electrical side and do the electronics part time, designing and building bespoke amps and speakers is just pure brain cheese imo. :D

Welcome to the forum ABC.

Do you mean the 2330?

There is a thread Here Regarding some of the quals - which I hope you find useful.

Just 'til the sparks get home to answer you.

There is also an "Online real questions and resource place" Here for

Doh! Yes I did mean the 2330 electro-tech one, my fingers just arent doing what I want them to. :_|

welcome to the housesorry but ive got to be in bed soon :( cul
Aw cum on Theory...

its your turn in goal!

Welshy & Biker Mike have already put their jumpers down to mark one set of goals..

an Steptoe said he would be ref for the first half as long as KME does it for the second half...

and were still a couple of players short:( :(

and your mom says you got a nice new football :D :D

Are you allowed to stop up late on Fridays and the weekend..... ?:|

Hello there abc, im a new comer to this place too.

Good luck with the whole becoming an electrician thing!!!

Aw cum on Theory...its your turn in goal!

Welshy & Biker Mike have already put their jumpers down to mark one set of goals..

an Steptoe said he would be ref for the first half as long as KME does it for the second half...

and were still a couple of players short:( :(

and your mom says you got a nice new football :D :D

Are you allowed to stop up late on Fridays and the weekend..... ?:|
i might be if i eat all my greens at teatime tomorrow