well you can buy a rewire off ebay now !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dicky plonker - your Electrician Direct - is a freelance NICEIC registered Domestic Installer, Qualified Supervisor and Part P Duty Holder.
FREELANCE electrician??????????????????????????????/

is that a snobs name for self employed????

I think I shall have to PM mr Green Hornet....

he's clever and knows these sort of things..............

Then i shall go and check Deke's advert, see if he's started calling himself..

'Deke the Freelance at your service!"!!!'

I think I may have to up date my business card....

just remind me.. how do you spell

F-R-E-E-L-A-N-C-E?

headbangheadbangheadbang

lol, im sure someones having a laugh, that can not be serious? i mean i know times are hard for some but come off it, would you really buy a rewire of ebay?

i read it as labour nly price, i assume materials are to be on top.
It looks that way Badger he has a comment:

"Labour-Only Service: Materials purchased via Electricfix Trade Account"

Also further down he gives his labour rate and implies he's prepared to travel 350miles to do the work:

"Richard's hourly rate is a modest

Ebay seem to have pulled the rewire (but not the stupid double plug human-killer cable).

Ebay seem to have pulled the rewire (but not the stupid double plug human-killer cable).
They will have pulled it because it infringes their listing policies - it should be a classified type listing.

They neither understand nor care about the dangerous lead. As long as someone is paying them listing fees they are happy...

i sent him a message saying it a widow maker and dangerous.

reply was: hi didnt have a clue i have ended my listing and will be throwing it straight in the bin thanks for letting me know

Latest posts