Welsh Sparks...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening all.

My old dear is Welsh that counts me as half a taff .......and because its working ;)

Time for another malt .............. back soon:p

How bad is the head then KME :D

I'm only having one more (on top of the 5 pints down the pub) got to have a clear(ish) head for the morning, been talked into doing the brother-in-laws cu change :_| me and my I've had a few pints yeh its not a problem big mouth.

Will I never learn.........dont answer that !!! :D

How many sparks on here, actually Live or are Based in Wales?Just out of curiosity?
What! :eek:

No chance m8! X(

but sayin that.................

If I took the wrong turn down the A458....

then Welshpool would be the third major area of civilised habitation that I would come to? :|

So perhaps thats a bit too close for comfort to the border...

{note to self.. better go and replace the barbed wire..

don't want KME & co sneakin across to the educated side of our little island! :D }

and....

When I was a young lad me mom & dad took us on holiday to Rhossili on the end of the Gower peninsular! ; \

and other exostic places such as Saundersfoot & Tenby!:8}

and...

I think I went on a school trip to Aberdovey! :eek:

and...

I have walked up and over the top of Snowdon twice! :p

So I suppose that does make me a sort of......

"Honorary friend of welsh persons"?? ?:| :eek: :p:^O

I was born in Chester and we had 'rules' about the Welsh!

There is an old 'kings law' that still allows us to shoot any Welshman who is within the city walls after 11pm with a crossbow!

Don't think it'll really stand up in court nowadays... :^O

Anyway, spent a lot of time as a kid running around all the castles on the north coast of Wales as well as camping and walking up and down the mountains.

Don't really know South Wales to well though... :(

How many sparks on here, actually Live or are Based in Wales?Just out of curiosity?
My good lady is Welsh and she can wire a plug and knows how to reset the RCD when the lights go out :) :) :) :)

that must count !!!!!

For those who have only been to North Wales.

Try going to the South of Wales. You will love it. We are so friendly down here. :p

What! :eek: No chance m8! X(

but sayin that.................

If I took the wrong turn down the A458....

then Welshpool would be the third major area of civilised habitation that I would come to? :|

So perhaps thats a bit too close for comfort to the border...

{note to self.. better go and replace the barbed wire..

don't want KME & co sneakin across to the educated side of our little island!:D}

Oy! Yorkshireman, I am. You know, where we invented brain cells, and flogged you the spare ones that we didn`t need!!

and....

When I was a young lad me mom & dad took us on holiday to Rhossili on the end of the Gower peninsula(no r)! ; \

and other exostic(???) places such as Saundersfoot & Tenby!:8}

and...

I think I went on a school trip to Aberdovey! :eek:

was that when you saw the dinosaurs then?

and...

I have walked up and over the top of Snowdon twice! :p

So I suppose that does make me a sort of......

"Honorary friend of welsh persons"?? ?:| :eek: :p:^O
I don`t know about that. We`ll have a private ballot about it, and let you know!

My good lady is Welsh and she can wire a plug and knows how to reset the RCD when the lights go out :) :) :) :)that must count !!!!!
Theo? You must have married my missus` sister! Mine can do all that, comes from deepest south wales, AND spent quite a few years working with me on domestic & commercial jobs. :p :p:p