What is the most stupid thing youve done at work!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today !

Gripped a small bit of 40x40 trunking lid between thumb & finger (so thumb & finger make a C shape) & used a cone cutter to drill a 20mm hole for conduit adaptor......................Yep the cutter jammed & the lid spun slicing 3 times across my finger, blood all over the customers workshop floor :(

Today !Gripped a small bit of 40x40 trunking lid between thumb & finger (so thumb & finger make a C shape) & used a cone cutter to drill a 20mm hole for conduit adaptor......................Yep the cutter jammed & the lid spun slicing 3 times across my finger, blood all over the customers workshop floor :(
OMG Mate. :eek:

Many Stitches?

Is that a more recent pic of you Slips?

You appear to be losing a bit of weight, there Mate.

:D

Today !Gripped a small bit of 40x40 trunking lid between thumb & finger (so thumb & finger make a C shape) & used a cone cutter to drill a 20mm hole for conduit adaptor......................Yep the cutter jammed & the lid spun slicing 3 times across my finger, blood all over the customers workshop floor :(
That`s an oops then:O:O:O

Hope the injury isn`t too severe m8

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

hes a spark, not a poof..!!!! FFS, give the man some credit.
:^O

I'm not going to hospital - I'll just wrap some green&yellow insulational tape around it and carry on.

If it is bad, I will split the conductors of a 2.5mm

:^O I'm not going to hospital - I'll just wrap some green&yellow insulational tape around it and carry on.
No.... No..... No..... No..... No......

You always wrap RED tape around a cut!!

Stops the blood showin through.... You mustn't worry the customer! :) :)

:^If it is bad, I will split the conductors of a 2.5mm

Evening all,

No stitches apart from the electricians diy medical butterfly strips..........yep thats insulating tape.

The tape didnt stick because of the blood , so I cut a small square of material from the customers unopened dustsheet that I found in the workshop, wrapped it around the cuts then used (grey) insulating tape :p & cracked on....................after all time is money you know :^O

Anyway got the job done in the 2 days as required.. nice B)

BEER MONSTER IS NOW IN THE BUILDING !!!!!!! :D

Why dint you just shoot a hole through with your gun.

Not stupid but it was a laugh.

I was working darn sarf at a nice coastly holiday village called Salcomb, beautiful place one year, with a load of Nottingham shopfitters fitting out a chemist. Of course when working away you need digs. We found this woman who said she will rent us her holiday home for the week and she gave us directions. The house is up the road turn left turn right blah blah blah and when you get to the house the key is on the inside of the front door connected to a piece of string hanging from the letter box. When we got in in, we thought ace, weve made a killing here, there was sky TV loads of food and gadgets in the kitchen, loads of room, a real upmarket place. Not exactly what we were used to when working away. The only thing we had to do is, tidy up and get all the bedding taken off and leave it in the hall ready at the end of our stay.

Sorry dint finish me story dont know what happened there, but i bet you all know whats coming anyway.

At the end of the week she came to the shop and asked us where on earth was all the bedding. We said we had left it in the hallway on the chair. She then replied, WHAT CHAIR It the transpired that we had stayed in the wrong house all week and ate all their food and slept in their very comfortable beds and sat on their expensive dining chairs,

we felt like the three bears or something.

Serves the owners right, did they think it was still the 50's or something.