What van???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jibspark

Electrician
Reaction score
Hi all,

i have just put my car up for sale, when it goes im gonna get a van. at the moment im thinking about a transit connect, but i thought i would ask advice here.

what would you buy for around 3.5 - 4k? (ish)

cheers!

Neil :)

promise not to laugh:Guiness Drink i got an old toyota hiace Blushing you promised not to laughGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Transit Connect's for me. They are good on fuel and reliable. Do have a normal transit for taking big stuff to sites.

My transit slurps like there is no tomorrow. It is ugly, and damn unreliable. My next work van is actually an Audi RS6. The lads are having the vans! ;)

ive got a 90ps connect and can get about 45mpg, but if you give it some then it drops off by quite a bit as with all diesels, if you boot it, it still drinks it!

yup, I currently have Peugeot Expert 815d.

bad fuel consumption drives, like a dog when fully loaded.

Good if you don't want to be caught on speed cameras :)

definately enjoy the extra space compared to the Partner van

im looking into getting a van, looked at a few connect ones, very nice vans not the cheapest tho.

looked at the leasing side of it, brand new citroen berlingo unlimited milage

im looking into getting a van, looked at a few connect ones, very nice vans not the cheapest tho.looked at the leasing side of it, brand new citroen berlingo unlimited milage

plus its french! and smells of onions! just finshed racking mine out this evening, looks pretty cool.