Whats been happening?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgaw81

Reaction score
Whats been happening on here then, haven't really had much time to log on and read all the posts, there are over 200 which i still haven't read, think i'll just have to start a fresh. I see admin has updated the site since my last visit, looks more impressive than original, well done.

Well it's just me and the kids for a week now, the wife is away to the costa del sol, a well earned break. (i may get on the computer now ;) ). She tells me that looking after the two little ones is hard work, well i'm going to find out this week. And better still i can't take them anywhere as car is lying in bits with the mechanic, cambelt snapped and crank shaft and valves and .... well you get the picture!!!

Anyway enough of me going on and on, just posting so that you all know i'm still around.

:^O :^O

cambelt snapped and crank shaft and valves and .... well you get the picture!!!
Ooooh Nasty. :(

Welcome back though - Young McGaw.

Sign the kids up !!!!!!!

we will keep them entertained,,,,,make it easier for your week

we are all here to help !!!!!

homework not as problem

Sign the kids up !!!!!!!we will keep them entertained,,,,,make it easier for your week

we are all here to help !!!!!

homework not as problem
They are just not at that age yet, only 4 and 7months, although my oldest one thinks he's 40.

Whats been happening on here then, haven't really had much time to log on and read all the posts, there are over 200 which i still haven't read, think i'll just have to start a fresh. I see admin has updated the site since my last visit, looks more impressive than original, well done.Well it's just me and the kids for a week now, the wife is away to the costa del sol, a well earned break. (i may get on the computer now ;) ). She tells me that looking after the two little ones is hard work, well i'm going to find out this week. And better still i can't take them anywhere as car is lying in bits with the mechanic, cambelt snapped and crank shaft and valves and .... well you get the picture!!!

Anyway enough of me going on and on, just posting so that you all know i'm still around.

:^O :^O
Admin2 is well jealous :_|

This looking after the kids while Mrs McGaw goes away sunning it, will have to be the last, youngest one wouldn't settle and had to take her for a walk in the buggy, At F*****g 2am!!!.

This looking after the kids while Mrs McGaw goes away sunning it, will have to be the last, youngest one wouldn't settle and had to take her for a walk in the buggy, At F*****g 2am!!!.
:_|