Whats in the loft ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found anything when climbing into a loft like treasure, dead body etc.

I once pulled a muscle when I tried to lift a locked steel box which turned out to be bolted to the joists. Turned out to be the emergency armed response gear belonging to the customer, who was a copper. :_|

Otherwise its been a Home Guard helmet and stirrup pump, magazines of various degrees and once , photos of the lady of the house in various stages of undress. :eek: :O;)

Can anyone improve on it ?

Deke

found an old gun in a loft space in a customers house once, but thats all im saying on the subject. :eek:

All I find in the loft is fiberglass insulation, left there to create itching off the skin and somewhere below there are cables and if you are very lucky the joists to stand on and if not so lucky the plaster board to put your foot through :^O :^O CJS

OMG :eek:

Just checked my loft....

....and.....

.....There is a load of "Loft Insulation" up there. :_|

If you throw it out a man will come round do a insulation check and make you put more back than you took out CJS

If you throw it out a man will come round do a insulation check and make you put more back than you took out CJS
They have insulation inspectors down your way? :eek:

I've never seen a policeman in our village........... ; \

I once found a very nice solid silver tea service & cutlery set, wrapped up in the disused water tank in a loft. The couple in there mid 80's were delighted when i showed them. The old guy had hidden it there over 30 years earlier after they had other stuff stolen in a burglary and forgoten about it. The son told me they were going to sell it, it was worth a lot more than the cost of my rewire and they gave me a