Where to from here ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duska

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new here, I've been lurking in the background for a while, it seems like a helpful place.

I posted this question on a different Sparks forum but didn't get any help, at all !

So....... just to give you a little background...... Ive been a Kitchen Fitter for the last 20 years and with it did all the elecs, Eg. New ring for Kitchen, New 6mm feed for double oven, sometimes even a CU change. ( I know what your thinking: O)

In Jan 2005 I did the EAL (Part P) course when it first came in, But mid Jan 2005 I started Contracting to a different company, who (beacause of the new regs) sent in a sparky to do the first fix before the new Kitchen went in and He returned for the second fix when we were done.

Consequently I never Registered with anyone as I thought this would be a waste of more cash, having just spent

Hi Guys,I'm new here, I've been lurking in the background for a while, it seems like a helpful place.

I posted this question on a different Sparks forum but didn't get any help, at all !

So....... just to give you a little background...... Ive been a Kitchen Fitter for the last 20 years and with it did all the elecs, Eg. New ring for Kitchen, New 6mm feed for double oven, sometimes even a CU change. ( I know what your thinking: O)

In Jan 2005 I did the EAL (Part P) course when it first came in, But mid Jan 2005 I started Contracting to a different company, who (beacause of the new regs) sent in a sparky to do the first fix before the new Kitchen went in and He returned for the second fix when we were done.

Consequently I never Registered with anyone as I thought this would be a waste of more cash, having just spent