Which Earth Leakage Clamp

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish i knew how to do Multi Quote replies :(

In answer to questions above:

Sidewinder, I could do a special price on the AC50A and will post it soon, also can i say a special thanks for uploading the comparison chart. :Salute

Canoeboy and M4tty and everyone interested I have got a price sorted with Dilog but forgot to bring it home with me so i will put the price up on Monday, I can tell you it will be good even if i say so myself
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

KME you know you can't resist a bargain ; \

Clever clogs!

I'd just learned to drive the old forum, barely passed my test, now I have to learn again!

Too much for this old brain to do with everything else going on in there too!

Bless `im - poor old fart!

Mark - too right I can`t resist a bargain - but my powers of coercion over Mrs. KME aren`t quite up to the task yet.......

But I WILL have one, at the right price.....

Scoobs (black star in bottom lhs) accepted as thanks!!! ;)
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png
:^O
Done and thanks

Multiple quote replies, speech marks with + next to the bottom right of postClick each post you want to reply to ( the speech marks will change to a ticked version ) then scroll back down to the bottom and click reply to post

You then have a multi quoted reply you have to just add your replies to
Easy as that, Now i feel just slightly stupid :Blushing

Bless `im - poor old fart!Mark - too right I can`t resist a bargain - but my powers of coercion over Mrs. KME aren`t quite up to the task yet.......

But I WILL have one, at the right price.....
I very much hope you will find the price will be right :D

If we all buy one do we get quantity discount :slap ?
I will buy the qty required to get the price right and hope that enough people order them, of course it also means that people that buy at the price on the site will make me more money!!

Sounds harsh but i guess that's business, but i does mean Forum members should get a great deal and that's the object of the thread.

After lengthy discussions and numerous business lunch meetings I have winkled a price out of Dilog.

The price for Forum Members only is

That's a good deal mate. Is it for a limited time only?
No Mate, I am going to buy a good few and i'm sure as long as i do again they will maintain the price.

Got mine today (well it arrived yesterday but I had it delivered to my mum's and she forgot to tell me it was there yesterday). Thanks Mark.

Di-Log for me, same as others its down to the price & it looks like a easy use unit.

M4tty,

i have the Dilog from MM it has only been used by me in anger so far once to find a fault, but I believe it paid for itself.

KME has had it for a few days playing with it on a PIR, perhaps he can shed some more light.

i picked it up off him today as I have a fault to go on tomorrow so it may be useful again!

The Dilog does measure leakage mA currents but a.c. only, this is what it was designed to do.

HTH.

BTW can you please PM an update to our conversations on the phone the other day?

One of my colleagues had a call today to buy the Dilog DL6507 at the

Latest posts