which hoover?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeb1933

Reaction score
just wondering what hoover any of you other sparks use out there with your wall chaser and which is the best. I use the wickes wet and dry hoover but not that impressed at all:|

I use a dewalt hoover that runs on mains or batteries and is wet or dry

Henry is a valid member of the team and mucks in with many duties including chasing amd tidying up at the end of the day. if your a good boy then a 1tenry it is.

I have a henry for home use, had it several years and it is still faithful. :x

B+Q (macallister) wet & dry. PTO. 3 yr guarantee. less than 50 notes. Me smiling. Good machine with VERY long cable.
I blew one of these up KME! Is it the one with a power take off? Was sanding down some plaster - one hell of a lot of dust attached to my random orbital sander - loud bang, smoke everywhere.

of course I couldn't find receipt so claimed the Henry, and got a new one for the house - perfect. :)

Yes, the same one mate. I`ve used mine with the random orbital - also mac - for about 2 days. got warm, but no unhealthy noises:) :) :)

You picked a bad `un! Or the goats chewed the lead while you weren`t looking....

(Goats! Underwater goats with snorkels and flippers. A buffalo with an aqualung!)

Sorry - "python" moment:) :) :)

Yes, the same one mate. I`ve used mine with the random orbital - also mac - for about 2 days. got warm, but no unhealthy noises:) :) :)You picked a bad `un! Or the goats chewed the lead while you weren`t looking....

(Goats! Underwater goats with snorkels and flippers. A buffalo with an aqualung!)

Sorry - "python" moment :) :) :)
think its time for your medication again kme :^O

Mr henry for me. they even bounce down stairs well., and he keeps on smiling:D

i use the customers when she's not looking!
:^O :^O Nice one betty ,and i thought i was the only one that still did that. :^O :^OGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Only because no-one uses it. :^O
:eek:

I left the instructions on it's use, for you. :D

Carry on and we'll have to buy another one to get the dust off of the first one. :^O