Who wants a FREE www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk forum promotional vehicle sticker(s)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

welshwizard

Honorary Life Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...Promotional "www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk" Window sticker for their car or van, then?

:p

Please Request one/some using this form ONLY please...

Sorry ! Due to the success of this free promotion, we have exceeded our stock levels (Again !).

We are currently awaiting more stock.

* Form added 30/01/2009

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Make, One for you it is then.

regards to your latter, - Indeed mate.

I'll get a "stick on " one for Mikes 50cc scooter. :)

I'll get a "stick on " one for Mikes 50cc scooter. :)

That's a thought...

Has your Van got rear windows? if not - would you like a "Stick on" one? Or would you like to place it on the front window? :|

That's all that wants one. All one of you so far. :^O

Hell, count me in too Welsh! I love free things! :^O

I'll also have one, i'm one of these guys who takes anything that free. :^O

I'll have anything thats free. :D
I've got a bin full of plaster (from chopping out) in the back of the vito that I haven't dumped in the site skip yet if you want it. You'll have to collect though as the postage would be a bomb. :^O

I've got a bin full of plaster (from chopping out) in the back of the vito that I haven't dumped in the site skip yet if you want it. You'll have to collect though as the postage would be a bomb. :^O
can i keep the bin? :D

need to see if hercules would be up for the trip..... :^O

Evening all,

Count me in Welshy mate, I've got blacked out rear door windows though, so a "stick on" type for me cheers.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.