Who'd Have Kids

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who'd Have Kids

1) You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.

2) Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children.

3) Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like clearing the driveway before it has stopped snowing.

4) Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young.

5) I asked Mom if I was a gifted child ..... she said she certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

6) Children are natural mimics, who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.

7) Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

8) The main purpose of holding children's parties is: to remind yourself that there are kids more awful than your own.

9) We childproofed our home 3 years ago, but they are still getting in!

10) Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.

He's training to be a domestic spark,And

I'm training to be a domestic goddess.

:^O :^O:^O
We know he's training...

Applaud Smiley

but him with the Twix's told us your already ARE a "domestic goddess"!!

and by all reports.. a "Fit goddess at that"!

; \ ;) :xBlushingB-)

]:) :^O :^O:^O

kids are like farts ,you cherish your own but hate other poeplesGuiness Drink

Our Son's birthday party.

We normally hold it elsewhere, but we are going on holiday next week and decided that we'd have a small one in our house. :_|

:^O :^O been there got the soiled t shirt:^O you should allways have it somewhere ellse then they can run riot and you dont have to clean up after.Guiness Drink

You got it, Mate. :^O

I like the Fart post of yours.

:^O