Why Can You Not See Who 'scoobs' And 'descoobs' Your Posts

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex1

No Longer Here
Reaction score
It is quite common to see who agrees and disagrees with your posts in forums. Any reason why this function is not switched on here? Would members actually like to see this info? I would.

We could have 'likes' or 'thanks' and have the person giving it showing. When you have the positive or negative reputation the forum software doesn't allow it - and hides it from view. I think on balance that is sensible. You can always cancel out negative scoobs with a positive, if you think one was given unjustly! 

That is why.

Scoob and De-Scoobs are special to this particular forum, they were invented by the retired Admin and will always be with us the way they are.

Likes, Dislikes,Thanks,Karma,Reputation is for the common forums who do not know how to code......

I agree thanks is silly but likes and dislikes I think are ok.

So 1 scoop equals 1 rep point?

I agree thanks is silly but likes and dislikes I think are ok.

So 1 scoop equals 1 rep point?
Thankyou Mr Essex for pointing out that Reputation is still listed under the members name, I will get this changed to Scoobs later this coming week, Looks like an oversight that no-one has ever noticed

A Scoob is a Scoob - If someone Scoobs or De-Scoobs you then your Scoobs go up or down accordingly

Thankyou Mr Essex for pointing out that Reputation is still listed under the members name, I will get this changed to Scoobs later this coming week, Looks like an oversight that no-one has ever noticed

A Scoob is a Scoob - If someone Scoobs or De-Scoobs you then your Scoobs go up or down accordingly
It was not my intention but I will take your thanks. :)

Bloody cheek !!   My cursor is poised over the de-scoobing button :innocent

( Now thats a sentence you wouldn't understand when I was in short trousers & police dramas began with a cop smiling genially & saying "Evening all " )