Why is this allowed?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
There was a programme on tv called "what british  muslims think", now I missed it unfortunately but I did pick up the salient points from reading the papers. Over 50% don't want to integrate with the whites and a large number said they wouldn't report someone they knew if they were involved in something they shouldn't be, e.g  supporting isis. There was quite a lot that supported sharia law and there are over 80 "courts" in and around  London, there was also one shocking incident when a nine year old girl asked her teacher why she didn't cover her head, after hearing the teachers reason she replied "only s l a gs go around bare headed!

This in my opinion is disgusting, if we went to a muslim country and wanted English law would we get it? NO we wouldn't there was another incident on the Andrew Marr show,they were discussing dress and a man asked why Muslim Women were all wrapped up and Muslim men were not,this woman in full rig out replied that men too wore "modest" clothes and covered themselves up, obviously she's never been out on a hot day in the northwest, I've seen them in Blackpool, the blokes in  a thin shirt and pants and the women all in black.

Proof if ever proof was needed that the have no desire to integrate and that the governments idea to keep letting them in is a waste of time and is utterly dangerous! Muslims seem more intent on world domination than the likes of Hitler ever was, years ago when the cold war was on I remember someone saying that the greatest threat to world peace was not the Russians, but the Chinese as they were at the time the world's most rapidly expanding population, it would seem he was wrong these Muslims present a far greater threat to world peace than either Hitler, Russia or the Chinese ever did, and  what of that fool Cameron, well he's doing an excellent impression of Nero,Rome is ablaze and he's sat playing his fiddle!   

We are in this situation becaue of "political correctness" and nobody has the balls to say there is a time and a place to be PC and a time and a place to tell it as it is.

Enoch Powel was right.

Political correctness will the the death of the western world.  I don't envy the world my daughter will grow up into.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are in this situation becaue of "political correctness" and nobody has the balls to say there is a time and a place to be PC and a time and a place to tell it as it is.

Enoch Powel was right.

Political correctness will the the death of the western world.  I don't envy the world my daughter will grow up into.
Now then Dave,you know it's not pc to say that,lol. But I have to say I totally agree with you, I was only saying over the weekend,the football season is over and the hooligan element have nothing to do,now considering they have just said in the news that an attack on London is not only possible but more than likely imminent then I can forsee some major trouble.All we'd need is one incident,a spell of hot sunny weather and I can honestly see large groups of the aforementioned individuals going and playing "hunt the Muslim". Enoch's Rivers of blood is coming perilously close to becoming a reality if you ask me.

Perhaps we wouldn't get 'English law in a Muslim country' as you put it, but how many Brits work in places like Saudi where alcohol is banned, and it doesn't stop them making moonshine and the likes. I work with someone who used to work in Saudi and he'd have his own little brewery going in the middle of the desert. How many Brits retire abroad and live by 'English law' as opposed to the law of the country they are living in?

I've no doubt the 'salient points from reading the papers' were in no way sensationalised or construed to sell to the clientèle they target, or the politic viewpoint they hold?

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps we wouldn't get 'English law in a Muslim country' as you put it, but how many Brits work in places like Saudi where alcohol is banned, and it doesn't stop them making moonshine and the likes. I work with someone who used to work in Saudi and he'd have his own little brewery going in the middle of the desert. How many Brits retire abroad and live by 'English law' as opposed to the law of the country they are living in?

I've no doubt the 'salient points from reading the papers' were in no way sensationalised or construed to sell to the clientèle they target, or the politic viewpoint they hold?

You put it very well.  People in glass houses and all that.  

Very good point. 

Ah  right ...so because there are some Brits living abroad  we all have to shut up and be Politically Correct do we ?  And not use our right to free speech.

What do we have then ?   Britishers abroad forming ghettoes , organising huge paedophile rings,  treating women as 2nd class citizens, campaigning for British Law in their adopted country , forming a Religious Police Squad to stop women driving cars,  dressing as they like , stoning adulterers ,  segregating women to a seperate part of The Church of England  , banning female priests , supporting British Terrorist Groups such as the BBC   , capturing non Christians and beheading them publically ....claiming benefits in foriegn countries and sending half of it back to their farmer brother in Britain,  claiming child benefit abroad for family back in Britain ....blowing ourselves up on foriegn public transport and achieving nothing .........   turning up at the Pearly Gates to ask for your 4 & 20 virgins to be told  "Sorry pal you got the wrong address". 

Is that it ???? Brewing whisky in Saudi ....  Phah !!!!      They don't come to London gambling and fornicating and ignoring traffic offences do they ?  Naw  pure as the driven snow .  

I wonder why my Dad and his generation bothered to sacrifice themselves in WW2  when I hear the PC brigade  . A home for heroes ?

They're forgotten now, this is not the Britain I grew up in, but I still clean the medals which are all thats left.

Their names speak from the past.

The Burma Star

The Italy Star

The RN long Service Medal

The World War 2 Medal

The Africa Star

The Atlantic Star

The Pacific Star

These guys would have had a full blown brewery in the Saudi desert and wouldn't give a damn about upsetting them . 

Ah  right ...so because there are some Brits living abroad  we all have to shut up and be Politically Correct do we ?  And not use our right to free speech.

Seems I've hit a nerve. It's not nice to be pigeon holed because of the actions of the few is it?

How many Muslims helped with the floods in the north west? A good few more than there were Britain first supporters.

And I'm not being PC. I'm exercising my right to freedom of speech - unless that only applies to people that speak the words you want to hear? 

You agree that we have free speech but miss the main point .

This is a Forum .

You say something .

Someone replies .

Thats how it works .

Nothing to do with  "the words we want to hear".

Ah  right ...so because there are some Brits living abroad  we all have to shut up and be Politically Correct do we ?  And not use our right to free speech. - that was never said by anyone. 

What do we have then ?   Britishers abroad forming ghettoes - If your definition of a 'ghetto' is like minded people living together then yes.  People from Britain tend to live around other people from Britain.   , organising huge paedophile rings - The largest number of paedophiles held in UK prisons are white British.,  treating women as 2nd class citizens - The largest number of men in UK prisons for wife beating is white British., campaigning for British Law in their adopted country - As stated earlier.  The British show little regard also for foreign laws. , forming a Religious Police Squad to stop women driving cars,  dressing as they like - Evidence please of this happening within the UK? , stoning adulterers - Evidence please of this happening within the UK?  ,  segregating women to a seperate part of The Church of England - We still do this at education level with single sex schools , banning female priests - Wasn't this only changed within the last year or so in this country?, supporting British Terrorist Groups such as the BBC   , capturing non Christians and beheading them publicly - Evidence please of this happening within the UK? ....claiming benefits in foriegn countries and sending half of it back to their farmer brother in Britain - What law has been broken?  Have you ever spent money in another country?,  claiming child benefit abroad for family back in Britain - Biggest benefit fraudsters within this country are white British. ....blowing ourselves up on foriegn public transport and achieving nothing .........   turning up at the Pearly Gates to ask for your 4 & 20 virgins to be told  "Sorry pal you got the wrong address". 

Is that it ???? Brewing whisky in Saudi ....  Phah !!!!      They don't come to London gambling and fornicating and ignoring traffic offences do they ?  Naw  pure as the driven snow .  

I wonder why my Dad and his generation bothered to sacrifice themselves in WW2  when I hear the PC brigade  . A home for heroes ?

They're forgotten now, this is not the Britain I grew up in, but I still clean the medals which are all thats left.

Their names speak from the past.

The Burma Star

The Italy Star

The RN long Service Medal

The World War 2 Medal

The Africa Star

The Atlantic Star

The Pacific Star

These guys would have had a full blown brewery in the Saudi desert and wouldn't give a damn about upsetting them . 

comments in red.  I have to say this is probably the most ridiculous post I have ever read on any forum.  

Either you like to play devils advocate or you wear rose tinted glasses. Which it is I do not know? 

Let me think??? Lee Rigby comes to mind as answer to one you missed? 

I would like this thread to continue, but, I have reported it to the moderators for close monitoring.

We are all entitled to our views.

There are all sorts of factions in our society in the UK, I will admit not to being happy as to how some of those factions behave.

Also I am sure, that there are UK Ex-Pats who do not behave appropriately where they have settled.

I know little about UK Ex-Pats.

I have always been taught that "when in Rome do as the Romans do".

It does puzzle me why foreign nationals of differing religions and ethical backgrounds come to the UK, which is a Christian country, with a Monarchy, and several hundreds of years of documented history, of the Country being what it is, and then, they seem, to want to change, this Country be what they want, to be more like the one that they left, even though it seems that they came here for better way of life?

So surely, part of that better way of life would be that this country, is what it is, i.e. Christian, with ingrained British values, British holidays, British laws, the British way of life etc. etc.?

If the people that come here want to be in a country that has the way of life of the one they left, why did they leave?

Some not all, but this seems to be the crux of the discussion?

The thing is Marvo, expectations have moved on, many years ago, colonization was the thing, the same way that drink driving was OK.

Now, IMHO neither are acceptable.

So don't drink & drive.

Don't move to another country and want to change it to be the way you want it, move there and take on everything that country has and offers, don't even think about trying to change it, if you're not happy with it the way it is don't go there, go somewhere that does offer you what you want.