Why is this allowed?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's pray she really is a young blonde female and not a Harness69 character! :slap

I'm not even sure I wanna know what a Harness69 character is! :slap

Young, well that all depends on your perspective. Under 30, but still an 80's kid :D  Have to let you down with the hair though. I'm not blonde, which is why I got kicked out of Sweden... :slap  

I'm not even sure I wanna know what a Harness69 character is....
I'm not sure if he was around here or not but he was on another forum and this probably isn't the place for the gory details. Let's just say he taught some people that everything is not all is always as it appears when you it comes to people/personas on the internet. ;)

I'm not sure if he was around here or not but he was on another forum and this probably isn't the place for the gory details. Let's just say he taught some people that everything is not all is always as it appears when you it comes to people/personas on the internet. ;)

You've got to admit, it was funny to watch from the sidelines.

Oh dear... Save the gory details for a day when we're all bored and need entertainment :D  

I'm pretty much the same online as in real life, just with an added funny accent :D  

This is a very emotive subject but I'd urge anyone to have a read of this article by Trevor Phillips. It takes a long time for different cultures to integrate even if the differences are on the surface "small". Look at the Irish situation with two flavours of Christianity. This I personally feel is bang on the money:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/britain-sleepwalking-to-catastrophe-over-race-trevor-phillips/

And then go "Oh.....Trevor's BLACK!"

Look how long it's taken for the Afro Caribbean community to integrate. What's happening now though, we're losing the England that made moderate immigrants want to come here in the first place!.

Just my opinion, others are welcome, it's a free country!