Will all the Polish electricians be going home now?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says  " Its like the entire city of Warsaw has lift "     Strange , that happened in Brum  but its even more populated now !!    Wonder where they all went :C  

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the Polish fitters go first!

Twice I’ve been near to severe injury due to the Polish fitter on my shift being totally incompetent and incapable of understanding basic instructions. An electrician having to show the “fitter” how to change brake pads on his car says it all.

I hope the Polish fitters go first!

Twice I’ve been near to severe injury due to the Polish fitter on my shift being totally incompetent and incapable of understanding basic instructions. An electrician having to show the “fitter” how to change brake pads on his car says it all.
I'm working with a Polish automation engineer and the guy is a God send.

He is **** hot and can put his hand to anything.

He is on a salary and isn't afraid to work a 16hr day then go home and work on a cable schedule.

That being said I've seen the odd donkey from Poland also.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve worked with technicians from all over the world with no problems.

When the company hires so called “fitters” on the basis of “they’re cheap”, I get the jitters.

Last edited by a moderator: