WIN a set of C.K 250mm Waterpump Pliers - ENDED

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK-TOOLS

CK Promotions
Reaction score
C.K tools is giving away a set of 250mm Waterpump Pliers (T3650) - Featuring a box joint design for extra stability and long, slim profile jaws for easy access in confined spaces, the upgraded pliers are more versatile than ever. Manufactured from special alloy drop forged steel, which is hardened and tempered, the jaws offer exceptional strength and durability.

Simply answer the question on the following link for your chance to win a set of C.K 250 Waterpump pliers (T3650) http://bit.ly/2hfOlPu

(Clue: You'll find the answer in the image below)

T3650_Waterpump Pliers - 3 sizes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The competition winner has now been chosen, please check your email inboxes. The subject is 'C. K Waterpump Pliers Competition Winner'. 

Thanks for taking part everyone, stay tuned for future competitions! 

It appears I haven't won again :(  I had a good feeling about it.

Congratulations to whoever did win!
Thanks for taking part, keep entering and your time may come! There may even be another one as soon as tomorrow...  ;)

YES! I won! I didn't check my inbox until just, it's been a mare of a week and I didn't fancy any more grief, What a pleasant surprise for a change.

YES! I won! I didn't check my inbox until just, it's been a mare of a week and I didn't fancy any more grief, What a pleasant surprise for a change.
Congratulations Phil. Let's hope you stay on the tools for long enough, to use them. Delivery driving isn't all its cracked up to be.

Congratulations Phil. Let's hope you stay on the tools for long enough, to use them. Delivery driving isn't all its cracked up to be.
Cheers mate, Ironically I couldn't even get a job as a delivery driver, lol. So I guess I'll just have to keep scratching a living for now, still, this time next year I might be a millionaire. incidentally I'm in the market for a yellow Reliant Robin, if anyone's getting rid. :slap

Latest posts