Work dilema

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice to see some, before during and after pics, if you have the time and icentive to do it, Mate.

:)
If I remember I will gladly take some before, during & after photos.

Dont want the older members wandering off down memory lane & getting lost, when they see the pics & all that old wiring from the days when the regs were written on one side of an A5 sheet of paper

I'm looking foward to taking this one on it's not something you see every day is it, a property with a fully functioning "nineteen hundred & very old" installation :eek:

After speaking to the new owners this is the lowdown;

They purchased the place (Victorian two storey + cellar) at auction with a view to renovating in a 2 year time period then selling on.

The previous owner some 84 year old boy was born/lived & died at the property & the last thing the neighbours can remember him doing to the place, was to have storage heaters installed late 70's - 80's so thats the most upto date wiring in the place, apart from the new meter & tails that the new owners had installed connecting to henley blocks. I'm very surprised the dno actually undertook the work due to the installation age + fused neutrals.