Wow So Happy Just Installed My Solar Pv System

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Reaction score
I have just installed Solar PV, now wishing I did it sooner, the system is outperforming my expectations and generally getting between 20 and 24 KW and even on cloudy and rainy days still getting over 10KW but these good reading come from a good quality panels I choose ** black panels and ******* Micro Inverters perfect option, safer by far than a string inverter really good long warranties best efficiency ratings and on line monitoring via ******* website which is a neat App my husband loves, ( we did a lot of research ) and it made sense to us eventually, but at least we got on the program for the current tariff, I still get asked why I bought Solar and my answer every time is Solar PV was a luxury item a couple of years ago and it is vital to generate your own electricity and be less dependant on those greedy energy companies and pay their hiked up prices. I am also always happy to speak highly of the company I choose to install my system and handle everything for me and that was ********* in ****** they were fantastic offering a great professional service from consultation to installation and taking care of all the paperwork and a great price too, I got a 4 KW for just a touch over £7,000 I would recommend them every time and they cover wide area , totally professional.
kat

Last edited by a moderator:
No actually you couldn't be further from the truth, we are genuinely happy that we finally came to a decision after months of researching and having companies round to quote it was minefield and I think the average householder gets confused as we were for a long time but now it makes so much sense and just wanted to share a positive experience.

And you just picked a random electrician forum to blurt that all out on how strange :|
Why is it strange? I goggled solar forums and this site came up. I think you are way too suspicious .

I'm happy for you. There are a lot of cowboys and time wasters out there so I'm pleased that your happy.

I was confused by your choice of audience?
Oh I see I used the wrong forum didn't realise sorry guys, obviously need the Solar PV forum

Status
Not open for further replies.