wylex mcb help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Reaction score
hi everyone i need some help. i have wylex nb type 2 mcbs fitted to my distribution board and need to change one to 40 amp. they appear not to be available anymore. will a type b 40amp fit the board and do he same job or is there a mcb that has been made to fit nb boards. ?:|

Wow 16.50!!!

Iv got loads!

If you want any, PM me and ill stick one on ebay for

What do you want to stick them on Fleabay for?

PM each other and sort out a deal. :D

The listing fees here are less than those of fleabay's.

:D

The listing fees here are less than those of fleabay's.
Not enought donations to the site nowadays Welsh? Now fees are being introduced!

Soon it'll be credit card only to view this site! (You'll have to get some betters pictures of totty on here, the closest is Slip's Avatar and that's just plain WRONG!) :eek:

Not enought donations to the site nowadays Welsh? Now fees are being introduced!Soon it'll be credit card only to view this site! (You'll have to get some betters pictures of totty on here, the closest is Slip's Avatar and that's just plain WRONG!) :eek:
I thought that my smiley face at the end of my post gave it away that it was a tongue in cheek comment Mate.

As you ask, Donations are not very forth coming (althought a few members have :x . I'm not bothered. I started this forum up for everyone - Free. If peeps wanted to donate great - if they don't, I don't mind. :D

I thought that my smiley face at the end of my post gave it away that it was a tongue in cheek comment Mate.As you ask, Donations are not very forth coming (althought a few members have :x . I'm not bothered. I started this forum up for everyone - Free. If peeps wanted to donate great - if they don't, I don't mind. :D
TBH WW Ive gave up trying. just wont let me do it.

do you have some sort of spam blocker on or summat????

that only allows .co.uk addresses.?

TBH WW Ive gave up trying. just wont let me do it.do you have some sort of spam blocker on or summat????

that only allows .co.uk addresses.?
I accept - copper, aluminium, steel etc :^O

No Mate - No spam blockers.

Should go through with your email addy that you reistered.

Latest posts