Year 3..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one of those boards a few months ago - Can't remember if it was SF or Toolstation?

I haven't fitted it - still brand new in box.

I've fitted 2 of these CTI units this week, and my 7th in the last few months..

B)

:) :)No probs - I`ll order three at once, and hold `em in stock.

How well do you rate `em for fitting & quality.

Thanks my friend. :)

p.s. like the new piccy? hope you don`t feel offended by it?

?:| :xB)

:) :)No probs - I`ll order three at once, and hold `em in stock. How well do you rate `em for fitting & quality.

Thanks my friend. :)

p.s. like the new piccy? hope you don`t feel offended by it?

?:| :xB)
Like the avatar... :x

The build quality isn't that bad, just make sure the wall/board is flat otherwise issues fitting the cover nice and snug..

:)

Those boards are very cheap but how good are they really, are they as good as a branded board or re they a bit flimsey. Are 17th ed one available ie 2 rcds or do they make RCBOs which are easily available. As I am very busy I have decided to pass some enquiries to another chap from the other forum, he has got 2 jobs & priced another 2 so I thought I would give him a look on one of the jobs Friday so that I can be sattisfied about him for passing other work, which I no doubt will & strangly enough he used one of these c/units.

HEY HEY, just noticed, who made me a senior.? :eek:

Im not that old I'll have you know!!

only as old as the girl you feel, wink wink nudge nudge,,,,,

oh!! well that still makes me old then I suppose... :^O :^O:^O:^O

HEY HEY, just noticed, who made me a senior.? :eek: Im not that old I'll have you know!!

only as old as the girl you feel, wink wink nudge nudge,,,,,

oh!! well that still makes me old then I suppose... :^O :^O:^O:^O
You reached the 100 mark.

Don

X(They used to be gas lights, but since the static generator (read sheep) came online, I`ve been able to flick sparks instead.

:^O :^O:^O:^O

Besides - you cant help being old, can you?B)B)

Probably just flippin` jealous `cos you haven`t got any sheep of your own:_|

X(They used to be gas lights, but since the static generator (read sheep) came online, I`ve been able to flick sparks instead. :^O :^O:^O:^O

Besides - you cant help being old, can you?B)B)

Probably just flippin` jealous `cos you haven`t got any sheep of your own:_|
got me the walking stick and the dog. so Im half way there. LOL :_|