You Need A Niceic Electrician Not A Cowboy?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Napit are the muppets for me,

I see a load more bad work from them rhan any other, I just think it happens to be whoever is more prevalent in an area then you are going to see a higher % of their work
The muppets asking for qualifications? That everyone else won't as they are scared of loosing members.

I don't have anything against the nic as such but the qs system is hugely flawed. If customers knew the truth about the qs system I'm sure they could make a informed choice.

I don't think I've ever suggested using a particular scam provider;s electricians. From my experience, some of the worst work I have seen and blatantly wrong understanding (or interpretation) of the regs has been from NICEIC members.

About the only recommendation I can give is use an experienced and recommended electrician.
...as a scotcher :)

The muppets asking for qualifications? That everyone else won't as they are scared of loosing members.

I don't have anything against the nic as such but the qs system is hugely flawed. If customers knew the truth about the qs system I'm sure they could make a informed choice.
It may well have got Emma Shaw killed ....