205 - Passed with credit.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSkipsey

Reaction score
All exams now finished, all passed with credit. Just waiting for the assesor to mark the 204 and 206 and then the certificate will be sent out.

Question is,.....Where do I go from here?

2330 Level 3 is the next course but is there anything else I can do instead?

Im going to enroll in a PAT course over the summer so Ill have that under my belt.

All exams now finished, all passed with credit. Just waiting for the assesor to mark the 204 and 206 and then the certificate will be sent out.Question is,.....Where do I go from here?

Im going to enroll in a PAT course over the summer so Ill have that under my belt.
Well done MrSkipsey.

All exams now finished, all passed with credit. Just waiting for the assesor to mark the 204 and 206 and then the certificate will be sent out.Question is,.....Where do I go from here?

Well Done sir! :D ;)

anything else??

How about ...

Plumbing!!! :D :^O:^O:^O:^O;\ :p :eek: ; )

plumbings not a bad idea. as long as your in full time education your exempt from paying council tax. :D

gotta be cheaper going to college then paying CT plus you get a qualification too!!! ;)