2330 level 2 exam questions

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im starting the 2330 soon at evening college & have been reading a few books to prepare myself.

I found some exam questions for level 2 unit 1 on here & wondered if anyone could confirm the answers to the ones im unsure about.

1 The EAWR 1989 applies to all electrical equipment from battery up to ?

a)400v

b)230v

c)11kv

d)400kv

2 If an accident occurs on faulty equipment the action to be taken would be to ?

a) repair the equipment immediatly

B) dismantle the equipment

c) return the equipment to the manufacturer

d) preserve the equipment pending inspection by the Health and Safety inspectorate

3 Where is the HASAWA 1974 applicable ?

a) factories

B) construction sites

c) domestic premises

d) commercial buildings

4 The PPE at work regs 1992 require that every employer shall provide personal protective equipment which is ?

a} marked with the employers name

B) replaced by the employer if lost or stolen

c) in compliance with BS7671

d) maintianed in and effective state and in good repair

The answers i would say :

1 A

2 A

3 ABCD

4 D

Any help appreciated,

Cheers

I'd go for

1 - D (I checked this in the EWAR guidance notes)

2 - D (If it's a RIDOR accident, then you may have to keep the equipment for examination)

3 - ABD (It's the "Health and Safety At Work Act" - this does not apply to domestic households)

4 - D (You can rule out all the other options quite easily)

I'd go for 1 - D (I checked this in the EWAR guidance notes)

2 - D (If it's a RIDOR accident, then you may have to keep the equipment for examination)

3 - ABD (It's the "Health and Safety At Work Act" - this does not apply to domestic households)

4 - D (You can rule out all the other options quite easily)
id go for the same

Its applicable anywhere where paid work takes place, so their question is a load of rubbish(like alot of C&G questions)