Electricians Mate/ Improver Bolton/manchester Area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN M

Reaction score
Hi Im 32 years old and in my last year at Salford collage completing C&G 2365 ( formally 2330 )

Im am looking for full time employment as a electricians mate preferably permanent but would definitely consider 1 to 2 year contracts. I have experience in the following

1st fix

2nd fix

re wire

Fire alarms

Consumer unit change

Small amount of 3 phase

Emergency lighting

As i volunteer for a self employed electrician mainly at weekends to gain experience i tend to get a little experience in all of the above as every job i have been to has been different, but i can certainly chase out for back boxes and cable runs ( SDS or by hand) run cables, drill joist, terminate sockets, lights ect ect . I have my own hand tools and PPE equipment and a couple of Dewalt hand drills.

I also have my ECS certificate ( soon to be card) and a full clean driving licence

And i can brew up!!

If anybody has anything they can offer i would be much appreciative.

Thanks

if you were willing to go self employed I may be able to offer something on an AD-HOC basis,

but I would definately NOT be interested in employing anyone in this present climate.

Latest posts